Gmail is a one of the biggest E-mail service provider proving service form 1st April 2004 offering 1 GB inbox space for per account holder.
Now, I will show you, how to create a gmail account easily. Creating a Gmail Account is very easy and you have to follwo step by step direction.
=>First Go to www.gmail.com and Click the red marked Sign Up section and the registration page will show after click.
After Clicking on signup section, a registration form will be shown having title Create An Account.
1. Name: Here In the Name Field you have to provide your first name and last name. Like if your name is John Clark, then John is to be consider as first name and Clark as last name
2. User ID: Now You have to choose a Nice User ID matching your name. If your name is John Clark then you may use “email@example.com” as your user id. But it’s difficult to get such user id. One can only use one user id. If you choose a user id, then nobody can be create any time with the same user id. But if you see that, your chosen id have already been taken by any other then you may use any number with your id like “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
3. Creating Password: Password is the key to your email address and need to enter password each time when you will “Log in” in your email address. Gmail account needed 8 character password. Somebody use alphabet, somebody use numbers. But Password become more strong if you use both of them like “mike12345″. If you use these [%*^] in the password section then it will be more effective that nobody can hack your password easily.
4. Date of Birth: You have to enter your original birth date.
5. Gender Selection: Provide your gender male or female.
6. Mobile Verification: Their is a lot of spammer in the world. For that Gmail verify the new original user. Your new Gmail account have to be verified by your phone number. You also have to give your current email address or any other relatives email address. It will be needed if you forgot your password later. Phone Verification is enough but if you want you can also use the “word verification” where you have to input same word shown in the image. In the Location section, you have to put your Location such as if you are from “Ohio” then you have to enter “Ohio” as your location.
7. Finally: As a last Step you have to be agreed with the terms & condition of new user agreement of gmail.
That’s all for creating a new Gmail Account. Have a good day.